Return to School Information
Good evening this is Gary Haverfield, Superintendent at BCHS with some very important information regarding our freshmen’s first day of school, which is scheduled for Friday, August 26th. We are very excited to start the 2022-2023 school year and are looking forward to seeing and welcoming our freshmen students to Beaverhead County High School.
Here is some information for you to know for your 1st day of School
· Doors entering the Building will not open until 7:45 am
· All Freshmen should report to the main building @ 8:00
· Upon entering the building:
1. Students will be given their class schedule
2. Once they receive their schedule they should go directly to the auditorium, which is located on the main floor, down the right hallway
Once again, we are excited for the first day of school with our freshmen and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the high school; office at 683-2361 between the hours of 7:30 am – 3:30 pm.
Just a reminder all ROBO Call transcripts can be found on the BCHS website, at www.bchsmt.com. Please look under the NEWS tab.
Thank you and have a Great Evening!!