Students may obtain a form in the main office, the guidance office or click HERE to request transcripts. You may also submit a request for release of records from the college you are applying to. If you are under 18, parent consent will be needed.

If you are requesting a transcript from out of town or otherwise cannot come into the school, you may fax, write, or email your request. Our fax number is (406) 683-5263, email may be sent to, or write to Beaverhead County High School, 104 N. Pacific St., Dillon, MT, 59725.

Include the following information:

1 )Name: First Middle Last (maiden name if applicable)

2) Date of Birth ( Month/Day/Year ) 00/00/0000

3)Year of Graduation or Year you left BCHS

4)Where you want your transcript and /or Immunization Records sent : complete address, fax number or email)

5) Your current address and phone number

6) If you want your transcript/Immunization records to be picked up by someone please write your permission for records release.

Last Modified 09-25-2020