2021 Semester Tests & /Checkout Schedule Reminder
Wednesday, June 2, 2021 8:30 pm
Good evening, this is Gary Haverfield, Superintendent at BCHS. I am sending you this ROBO call regarding our last day of semester tests and Friday’s checkout schedule.
Tomorrow: Thursday June 3rd is our last day of semester tests: here is some important information to remember:
- Semester tests finish up tomorrow at 11:30
- Students have lunch from 11:30 – 12:45
- Thursday afternoon is schedule for students to make up any tests that they missed or to finish any of their semester tests
- If students have completed all of their semester exams and have none to make up, then students do not have to attend school after lunch. Again, if students are done with all their semester exams they do not have to attend school Thursday afternoon
- Our busses will run their regular schedule on Thursday afternoon and will pick up students at the high school 3:30
- Our last day of school and student checkout is scheduled for Friday June 4th: Some things to know about checkout day
- Checkout will begin at 8:00 am and is finished at noon
- Busses will pick up students and take them home at noon
Just a reminder, this ROBO transcript will be posted on our website under the News tab @ www.bchsmt.com
As always, should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office at 683-2361 between the hours of 7:30 am – 3:30 pm.
Thank you and have Great evening!