Underclassmen End of Year Dates & Timelines/Checkout Schedule
Monday, May 18, 2020 7:30 pm
Good evening freshmen, sophomore, and junior students and parents, this is Gary Haverfield, Superintendent at BCHS. I am sending you this ROBO call regarding the schedule that we have established for the underclassmen to follow during their last few days of school.
This information is going to posted to our website, under the Underclassmen Checkout Procedures & Timelines which can be found at
On the link you will find the following information:
- Date and times lines for new work being assigned by our staff
- Date and Times for all work to be turned in at the end of their year
- Information regarding underclassmen checkout day. The list of student names and their designated checkout times, and other critical information regarding the process we expect the underclassmen to follow to check out of school will be sent out to the student via their school Gmail account
- There are a number of guidelines established for student check out, such as mask will need to be worn to be allowed to enter the building and checkout, along a number of other expectations
- Just a reminder: If you have been out of state, you must self-quarantine for 14 days – Please contact the office if you have been out of state in the past week or you have plans to go out of state prior to student checkout
- I cannot stress enough the importance of parents and students reading through the dates and timelines information, especially all the bullet points regarding the procedures we will be using for students to check out of school. Again this will be posted on the website under the Underclassmen Checkout Procedures and we will be emailing all students a copy of this information.
In addition, parents and students we will also be sending this information out to all students via their school google email account. Parents, please check with your child to make sure they receive the email with the dates and timeline schedule, as well as the checkout schedule. Please contact the school at 683-2361 if you do not receive the email so we can resend that information.
Just a reminder, this transcript will be posted on our website under the News tab. Please check out our website and under the News tab all this information will posted to a link.
As always, should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office at 683-2361 between the hours of 8:00 am – 3:30 pm.
Thank you and have Great evening!