Senior End of Year Dates & Timelines/Checkout Schedule
Wednesday, May 13, 2020 7:30 pm
Good evening Seniors and parents, this is Gary Haverfield, Superintendent at BCHS. I am sending you this ROBO call regarding the schedule that we have established for the seniors to follow during their last few days of school.
This information is going to posted to our website, under the Graduation 2020 link which can be found at
On the link you will find the following information:
- Date and times lines for new work being assigned by our staff
- Date and Times for all work to be turned in at the end of their year
- Information regarding senior checkout day, which includes a list of student names and their designated checkout times, and other critical information regarding the process we expect the seniors to follow to check out of school prior to graduation
- There are a number of guidelines established for senior check out, such as mask will need to be worn to be allowed to enter the building and checkout, along a number of other expectations
- Date and times for Baccalaureate
- Date and time for Graduation practice
- Date and time for Graduation 2020
In addition, parents and students we will also be sending this information out to all seniors via their school google email account. Parents, please check with your child to make sure they receive the email with the dates and timeline schedule, as well as the checkout schedule. Please contact the school at 683-2361 if you do not receive the email so we can resend that information.
Just a reminder, this transcript will be posted on our website under the News tab. Please check out our website and under the Graduation 2020 tab all this information will posted to a link.
As always, should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office at 683-2361 between the hours of 8:00 am – 3:30 pm.
Thank you and have Great evening!