Good evening, this is Gary Haverfield, Superintendent at BCHS. I am sending you this ROBO call to continue the Districts communication with our parents and students regarding the school closure and our plan with moving forward with an offsite educational plan for our students.
As we prepare for the end of the 3rd quarter, which is March 25th, all 3rd quarter work and assignments, make-up work, and missing assignments must be turned in by Wednesday March 25, by 3:30 pm. We will have the Front doors of the main building open and will have a drop box for work to be placed into.
Please make sure the work is clearly marked with the student’s first and last name and their teacher’s name.
Some very important information for all students to know:
- Students: All staff will be using your school gmail account to contact you, please check your school gmail account. Teachers are sending out messages. Some teachers are asking students to respond.
- Parents & Students: Please check our website daily: our website is
- If students and/or parents have questions, please email your teacher(s) Teacher emails can be found on Powerschool and/or on our school website.
- It is Imperative that you have your Powerschool ID & Password – Call the office @ 683-2361 to get your numbers, if you don’t have them. This is critical to accessing student’s grades and assignments posted by their teachers.
- Breakfast & Lunch is being provided for all children ages 18 & younger. Food can be picked up from the Parkview Elementary rear staff parking lot from 11:30 – 1:00 each weekday
- Look in the following areas: News, Live Feed, and Crisis Information page
- All information will be posted in one or more of those links on the website.
- Check teacher lesson plans on website
- Check your teachers Google Classroom on the website and respond, if asked by your instructor
Our staff is working hard to prepare for an alternate delivery method during the school closure for the fourth quarter, which starts on Thursday, March 26.
This could mean anything from 100% online to 100% paper and pencil methods. Our goal is to send out another ROBO call on Tuesday or Wednesday March 24 or 25 with the complete details of this plan. In addition, our staff has been and will continue to communicate with their students. This communication will be via the student’s school gmail account, our school website, which will include the teachers plan, expectations, and the 4th quarter instruction for all students beginning on Thursday, March 26.
Teachers have begun to send out information to students, so again, please check your school gmail account and your teachers website, google classroom site, and etc. for information. If you have any questions, email your teacher.
As more information becomes available about the school closure due to the COVID-19 Virus, we will be contacting you to continue to update you on the latest developments. We want to thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work through this process. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office at 683-2361.
Thank you and Have a Great Evening!!