Search Site

This search form uses an instant search feature. As you type, search results will appear automatically below the search field. When you've entered you desired search terms use tab to navigate through the available results and hit enter to open the selected page or document.

Students may obtain a form in the main office or the guidance office to request transcripts. You may also submit a request for release of records from the college you are applying to. If you are under 18, parent consent will be needed.

If you are requesting a transcript from out of town or otherwise cannot come into the school, you may fax, write, or email your request. Our fax number is (406) 683-5263, email may be sent to, or write to Beaverhead County High School, 104 N. Pacific St., Dillon, MT, 59725.

Include the following information:

1 )Name: First Middle Last (maiden name if applicable)

2) Date of Birth ( Month/Day/Year ) 00/00/0000

3)Year of Graduation or Year you left BCHS

4)Where you want your transcript and /or Immunization Records sent : complete address, fax number or email)

5) Your current address and phone number

6) If you want your transcript/Immunization records to be picked up by someone please write your permission for records release.

Last Modified 09-25-2020