Half PD Day Announcement
Good evening, this is Gary Haverfield, Superintendent at Beaverhead County High School with an important announcements regarding our next Professional Development half day for staff.
As indicated on our school calendar Wednesday, May 5th is scheduled for one of our professional development half days for staff.
This PD day on May 5th, which is a half day in the afternoon, will mean the following for parents & students
- Students will attend school on Wednesday May 5th in the morning and will be dismissed at 11:55 for the remainder of the day
- Students will not attend school on Wednesday May 5th in the afternoon
- Staff & Administrators will be participating in Professional Development from 12:30 – 3:30
- The office will remain open all day
- Busses will run at their normal schedule and pick up students at the High School at 3:30
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the office at 683-2361 between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:30 pm
Just a reminder all ROBO call transcripts, including this one are posted to our website at www.bchsmt.com Please look under the NEWS tab for this transcript
Thank you and have a Great Evening!!