Level III Guidelines/Procedures
Good evening, this is Gary Haverfield, Superintendent at Beaverhead County High School with an important announcement regarding our Level III Plan, Guidelines and procedures.
As we prepare for our Level III plan of instruction we have posted our Level III Plan, Guidelines, and procedures on the home page of our website atOur Level III plan of instruction will begin on Monday October 19.
On Monday October 19 students in Schedule A will attend school in person, while the Schedule B students will attend offsite via our View Path program.
Please look for the following informational components that can be found within this document:
- Schedule A information
- Schedule B information
- Fridays Procedures & Protocols
- Important View Path information
- Critical information and section for our Opt-Out Students
- Other important parts to our Level III plan that we will be using
- Check your school gmail daily - Teachers will be sending out your View Path links
- Be sure to check your teachers Google Classroom sites for additional information
- Make sure you check out the Level III procedures on our website
- Our Monday – Friday Bell Schedule has been included in our Level III Guidelines and Procedures
Students: Please check the following
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the office at 683-2361 between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:30 pm
Just a reminder all ROBO call transcripts, including this one are posted to our website atPlease look under the NEWS tab for this transcript
Thank you and have a Great Evening!!