Return to School Information
Good evening this is Gary Haverfield, Superintendent at BCHS with some very important information regarding this Friday, August 28th, the first day of school for our freshmen class. We are very excited to be able to start the 2020-2021 school year and are looking forward to seeing our students back at school.
Here is some information for you to know for your 1st day of School
- Doors entering the Building will not open until 8:00 am
- All Freshmen should report to the main building
- Upon entering the building we would ask that student do two things
- Students should immediately report to the auditorium. When students enter the building, they should come up the stairs and go down the hallway on their right to the end on the hallway, then down the stairs and into the auditorium
- Once they enter the auditorium they should locate their class schedule, which will be placed on the auditorium seats in alphabetical order, Student’s with last names ending in A’s will find their schedules at the front of the auditorium
- Once they find their schedule they should then be seated in that seat for the start of our freshmen orientation. They will also find a copy of our student handbook located on the chair.
- Put on their mask or face covering, which remember must be school appropriate and follow the dress code
- Use the hand sanitizers to sanitizer their hands
Once again, we are excited for the first day of school with our freshmen and as always, should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the high school; office at 683-2361 between the hours of 8:00 am – 3:30 pm.
Just a reminder all ROBO Call transcripts can be found on the BCHS website, under the NEWS tab.
Thank you and have a Great Evening!!