Why you should join the Beaverhead FFA
FFA is a dynamic youth organization that changes lives and prepares members for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
FFA develops members’ potential and helps them discover their talent through hands-on experiences, which give members the tools to achieve real-world success.
Members are future chemists, veterinarians, government officials, entrepreneurs, bankers, international business leaders, teachers and premier professionals in many career fields.
- Be a part of the largest student organization in the world.
- Apply for more than $2 million in scholarships.
- Meet new friends from across the country.
- Learn skills that will help you in your future career.
- Compete on leadership and judging teams.
- Do your part in helping to provide food and fiber to the world
UPCOMING FFA EVENTS
|May 30th||Last FFA Meeting & BBQ||6 PM, Vo-Ag Building|
|June 1st||Lamb & Hog Weigh-in||7 AM, Fairgrounds|
|June 1st||Dillon JC's Summer Kickoff||7 PM, Fairgrounds|
|June 17th-19th||Montana Range Days||BVHD Co. Fairgrounds|
|June 22nd||Beaverhead Bonanza||BVHD Co. Fairgrounds|
|June 29th||Dillon JC's Demo Derby||5:30 PM, Fairgrounds|
|August 17th-19th||FFA Officer Retreat||TBD|
Past CDE Results available at: www.judgingcard.com
Regularly Scheduled FFA Meetings - 1st Thursday, 6 PM @ Vo-Ag Building
Contest Practices 4-6 PM Monday-Thursday
Monday - Agronomy
Tuesday - Ag Sales
Wednesday - Livestock
Thursday - Mechanics & Parli Pro