Athletic & Activities Participation Information and Forms
Every school year ALL student-athletes are required to complete a new set of participation forms prior to the start of their participation in many of our programs. Below you will find a link to the 2019-2020 Activity Packet, with all the necessary information and forms. All required forms must be turned into the high school office PRIOR to a student practicing, participating and/or competing in ALL MHSA sponsored athletics and activities, and many of the activities that we offer through BCHS.
Forms included in the Athletic & and Activities Participation Information and Forms that must be turned in include...
- Concussion Statement Acknowledgement
- Consent for Impact Cognitive Testing
- Chemical Use/Behavior Policy Acknowledgement
- Handbook Activity Code Acknowledgment
- Medical Consent Form
- Acknowledgement of Risks Form
- Physical Examination (Must be signed by BOTH Parents and a MD, PA or NA)
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact your coach or advisor. You could also contact the BCHS Activities Director, John English @ 406-683-2361 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org .