As our staff prepares for our Level III plan of instruction I am sending out the ROBO to provide parents, guardians, and students with some important information regarding our technology requirements needed to participate at home in Level III with our View Path system.
- Students need to have access to the internet - Please call the school if your child does not have internet access off campus
- In addition, if your child does not have a device to access the internet such as a smartphone, computer, tablet, Chromebook, etc. Please call the office as well.
- On our website on the home page look for the Chromebook and Calculator checkout form ( Forms must be signed in both places by the parent/guardian)
Again, please call the office at 683-2361 if your child does not have the following
- Internet access off campus
- A device to access the internet
Some very important information for all students, parents, and guardians to know:
- Students: All staff will be using your school gmail account to contact you, please check your school gmail account.
- Parents & Students: Please check our website daily: our website is
- Look in the following areas: News and Live Feed
- Level III Guideline & Procedures are posted on our Website home page
- All information will be posted in one or more of those links on the website.
- Check teacher lesson plans on website
- Check your teachers Google Classroom on the website and respond, if asked by your instructor
- Chromebooks, if needed, can be checked out on Thursday & Friday October 15 & 16 at the high school office between the hours 8:00am – 2:30 pm. Please bring your signed checkout form with you when you come to checkout a Chromebook
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the office at 683-2361 between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:30 pm
Just a reminder all ROBO call transcripts, including this one are posted to our website atPlease look under the NEWS tab for this transcript
Thank you and have a Great Evening!!