Hello this is Gary Haverfield, Superintendent at Beaverhead County High School with a few important messages.
Today, March 24th Governor Bullock extended our current school closure until at least April 10th. While this news is disappointing it was not unexpected. The online or alternative delivery methods of education that will begin on Thursday for students will continue throughout our schools’ closure.
Some very important information for all students to know:
As we prepare for the end of the 3rd quarter, which is tomorrow March 25th. All 3rd quarter work and assignments, make-up work, and missing assignments must be turned in by Wednesday March 25, by 3:30 pm. We will have the Front doors of the main building open and will have a drop box for work to be placed into.
- Students: All staff are using your school gmail account to contact you, please check your school gmail account. Teachers have sent out messages and still have not heard from some students.
- Parents & Students: Please check our website daily: our website is
- We have started the process of checking out devices, such as chrome books to students. If you are in need of one of these devices, please stop by the school to checkout your device. I would like all students and parents to know that one of the critical checkout procedures does require a parent signature on the checkout form before the device is released to a student.
- Our staff has worked extremely hard on preparing for their offsite delivery method. Our 4th Quarter begins on Thursday March 26th. All teachers will begin their 4th quarter instruction with a Connect & Communicate lesson for their students. We absolutely need to be assured that our staff can communicate and connect with all students first.
- Students, please check your school gmail account for specific instructions from your teachers regarding your connect and communicate lessons on Thursday & Friday.
- Look in the following areas: News, Live Feed, and Crisis Information page
- All information will be posted in one or more of those links on the website.
- Check teacher lesson plans on website
- Check your teachers Google Classroom on the website and respond, if asked by your instructor
If you have any questions, please feel to contact the office at 683-2361 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. As always, all ROBO call transcripts can be found on our website at
Thank you and have a Great Evening